The Master’s Degree in Informatics Engineering at the University of Lleida is the first in the Spanish state to offer dual training in an official Master's Degree. This Master provides our students with the competences, attitudes and skills necessary to direct and carry out innovating projects in the area of information technology and communication in national and international companies. Competences and Skills are acquired in a business environment combined with high quality academic training.
What is dual education?
It is a learning model based on the integration of the learning acquired in two equally important environments, the academic and the professional, that act in a coordinated way to offer an educational programme of bachelor’s and master’s degree or continuous training.
In the dual system, the education received in the academic environment is alternated with that received in the professional environment, so that the student becomes a worker in training.
The student receives dual tutoring, from an academic tutor and a tutor in the company or institution, who will accompany them throughout the entire learning process to ensure that they achieve progressive autonomy, an ability to think for themselves and the acquisition of the professional and academic skills planned in the degree.
The relationship between student and company is established through a work contract for the duration of the training.
- (NEW) - IMPORTANT! The September 27, 2019 is the last day to apply for the Excellence EPS Grant.
- (NEW) - IMPORTANT! The September 20, 2019 is the last day to apply (download the application form http://www.udl.es/ca/organs/consell/premis/) for the second call of hte Social Council Awards 2019:
- Best Final Degree Project for a student who continues her/his studies coursing a master’s degree at the University of Lleida.
- Model of Superation for a student who continues her/his studies coursing a master’s degree at the University of Lleida.
- Call for Grants for Foreign Students course 2018-19 (+info).
- The profession of Informatic Engineering occupies the fourth position in the ranking of the most demanded professions according to the “Fifth Adecco Professional Report” (+info).
- Big Data analysis has become the most attractive profession (+info).
- In the next file we sumarize the novelties of the Master's Degree in Informatics Engineering for the academic Course 2019-20 (+info). For more information do not hesitate to contact with the coordinator.
- Big Data expert is one of the most desired profiles in the Spanish labor market (+info).
- On 11th April in the Sala de Graus room took place the presentation of the Master degree for the next Course 2019-2020. Download the presentation here. For more information contact the coordinator.
- (NEW) - IMPORTANT! Call for Grants for Foreign Students course 2018-19 (+info).
- New Fellowships Calls, course 2017-18 (+info).
Places available for this Masters: 20 places
Pre-enrolment and Enrolment Periods (Course 2019-2020) for first-year students:
- First Admission Period:
- Second Admission Period:
Enrolment Periods (Course 2019-2020) for second-year students:
- From 6 September to 11 September
Starting dates (Approximate dates):
- Second-Year students: 12 September
- First-Year students: 16 September ("Team Bulding Week Seminar" will take place the first week)
- Official timetable 2019-2020 course
Master Thesis Enrollment Period: 1st to 10th October. Before the enrollment is required to submit the draft proposal before 25th September
The Syllabus of the Master’s Degree in Informatics Engineering at the UdL here
Coordinator of the Master’s Degree: Juan Enrique Garrido Navarro (firstname.lastname@example.org)