GFT Group is a global technology partner for future digital issues - covering everything from discovering innovation to developing and implementing of sustainable business models.
Within the GFT Group, GFT stands for competent consulting and reliable development, implementation and maintenance of costumized IT solutions. The company is one of the world's leading IT solutions providers in the banking sector.
CODE_n, GFT Group's innovation platform, offers international start-ups, technology pioneers and established companies acces to a global network. It's where ideas become business.
Headquartered in Germany, the GFT Group has stood for technological expertise, innovative strength and outstanding quality for over 25 years. Founded in 1987, the GFT Group is represented in 11 countries whit a global team spanning over 3200 employees. The GFT group is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (TecDAX). The company operates in Spain since 2001, employing about 1,500 professionals (internal and external collaborators) and has offices in Sant Cugat (Barcelona), Lleida, Madrid, Valencia and Zaragoza.
Description of tasks and professional profile developed by the student / worker
As a Big Data Analyst your main responsabilities will be:
- Obtain useful information for business decision making by analysing data bases models.
- Provide support to team on development of technical solutions using Big Data techniques in data ana analytics processes.
- Develops innovatives solutions to Big Data issues and challenges.
- Develops prototypes and department applications that integrate big data and advanced analytics to make business decisions.
As a Business Analyst Junior your main responsabilities will be:
- Support requirement gathering
- Develop GFT internal papers and decision summaries
- Perform business process and technology analyses and recommend solutions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Develop presentationsand documentation for projects
- Perform cross-teams tasks to support large projects (PMO to Support programme Manager or Project Leader)
As a Java/Angular Frontend your main responsabilities will be:
- Participate in testing phase: develop and test each component assuring right integration levels
- Incident resolutions
- Participate in quality control, maintenance and testing phases
As a QA Lead your main responsabilities will be:
- Decide test coerage, combine test conditions into test cases
- Test data definition
- Designing the test, including assigning priority
- Creating the test cases from the test basis
- Coordinate with the developers of the Scrum Team
- Setting up the tst data in the test environents when required
- Executing and logging the tests, evaluating the results, and reporting deviation as defects in the specific tool
- Retest all those bugs in the fixed status, and close them when applicable
- Participate on Sprint Demos, helping team when showing features to Product Owner
Integrated training in the company
The lasted of the formation
October 2017 to February 2019
Annual gross remuneration
Town will take on the dual training
Parc científic i Tecnològic de Lleida. Turó de Gardeny, Edifici H1 25003. Lleida
Profile of students / workers
Knowledge and requirements
- Graduates or MSC in Computer Science / Mathematics / Telecommunications or similar.
- Experience working with databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL, etc) & ETL concepts is highly valued.
Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
Other aspects to assess the selection process
Possibility of continuing their professional career in GFT once the dual training is complete.