As an experienced technology partner, GFT Technologies SE (GFT) is committed to driving the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Drawing on our extensive knowledge of the sector, we advise the world's leading financial institutions and develop bespocke IT solutions - from banking applications and trading systems to the implementation and support of complete platforms, and the modernisation of core banking systems. Our global innovation team also develops new bussiness models, focusing on topics such as blockchain, cloud engineering, artificial intelligence and the internet of things across all sectors. Together with our clients, we aim to shape the financial world of the future.
Founded in 1987, the company is now represented with a global team of around 5000 employees in Europe and North and South America. The GFT share is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in the TecDAX (ISIN: de0005800601). www.gtf.com
Description of tasks and professional profile developed by the student / worker
As a Big Data Analyst your main responsabilities will be:
- Obtain useful information for business decision making by analysing data bases models.
- Provide support to team on development of technical solutions using Big Data techniques in data ana analytics processes.
- Develops innovatives solutions to Big Data issues and challenges.
- Develops prototypes and department applications that integrate big data and advanced analytics to make business decisions.
As a Business Analyst Junior your main responsabilities will be:
- Support requirement gathering
- Develop GFT internal papers and decision summaries
- Perform business process and technology analyses and recommend solutions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Develop presentationsand documentation for projects
- Perform cross-teams tasks to support large projects (PMO to Support programme Manager or Project Leader)
As a Java/Angular Frontend your main responsabilities will be:
- Participate in testing phase: develop and test each component assuring right integration levels
- Incident resolutions
- Participate in quality control, maintenance and testing phases
As a QA Lead your main responsabilities will be:
- Decide test coerage, combine test conditions into test cases
- Test data definition
- Designing the test, including assigning priority
- Creating the test cases from the test basis
- Coordinate with the developers of the Scrum Team
- Setting up the tst data in the test environents when required
- Executing and logging the tests, evaluating the results, and reporting deviation as defects in the specific tool
- Retest all those bugs in the fixed status, and close them when applicable
- Participate on Sprint Demos, helping team when showing features to Product Owner
Integrated training in the company
From 08h to 15h from Monday to Friday during teaching period.
From 08h to 18:30h from Monday to Thursday and Friday from 8h to 15h during non-teaching period.
The lasted of the formation
October 2018 to February 2020
Annual gross remuneration
Town will take on the dual training
Parc científic i Tecnològic de Lleida. Turó de Gardeny, Edifici H1 25003. Lleida
Profile of students / workers
Knowledge and requirements
- Graduates or MSC in Computer Science / Mathematics / Telecommunications or similar.
- Experience working with databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL, etc) & ETL concepts is highly valued.
- Team working capabilities.
Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
Other aspects to assess the selection process
Possibility of continuing their professional career in GFT once the dual training is complete.