General admission requirements for the Master’s Degree in Informatics Engineering
- To have access to the Master’s Degree, which qualifies graduates to practise professionally as informatics engineers, students must have previously acquired competences mentioned in section 5 of Annex II of the Agreement of the University Council, published on 4 August 2009 in BOE number 187, regarding recommendations for the university proposal of application reports of official qualifications in the area of Computer Engineering, Technical Computer Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
- Students will have access to the master’s degree if their academic qualification certifies that their course included a basic core module and a common branch module, even if this does not cover a complete block on specific technology, and if 48 credits of those offered in all the blocks of that module of a bachelor’s degree entitle students to work as technical computer engineers.
- Students who have any other bachelor’s degree will also be allowed to access this Master’s Degree but, complementary academic modules may be established if necessary.
The preceding paragraphs must be understood without prejudice to article 17.2 and the fourth additional disposition of the Royal Decree 1393/2007, of 29 October. In particular, article 17.2 indicates that the university will include admission proceedings and requirements, which may contain prior specific training in some areas, in its study programme.
- Technical Engineering in Computer Systems from the EPS of UdL.
- Technical Engineering in Computer Management from the EPS of the UdL.
- Computer Engineering from the EPS of the UdL..
- Computer Engineering from any other Spanish public university.